Friday 28 December 2012

Secret Santa for Bloggers

You may have seen a button on my sidebar for Secret Santa for Bloggers. This amazing program was organized by Jessica at Boys Oh Boys. I had so much fun participating and meeting some new blogger friends! Thanks, Jessica for organizing it!

I sent a gift to Terri at Rambling Momma. She is such an amazing person and I'm so lucky I had the opportunity to discover her blog and get to know her! I'll be writing a guest post for her soon, so stay tuned for a link!

Keeping Up with K was my Secret Santa. She's the director of an Early Learning Centre and she sent me an amazing cookbook put together by the Centre with tons of tasty looking recipes and a really sweet card. The Healthy Monster Cookies caught my eye right away. Can't wait to make them! Thanks, K for being a great Secret Santa!

I hope my fellow bloggers and readers all had wonderful holidays. All the best for 2013!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad you like the cookbook... I love these blog swaps... I get introduced to so many awesome new people

    ReplyDelete